Trymax NEO Products
- NEO200A: Compact single chamber tool, ideal for institutes and customers with lower volume requirements, for 200mm substrates
- NEO2000: Dual chamber high productivity platform for processing up to 200mm substrates
- NEO3000: Dual chamber high productivity platform with full bridge tool for processing 200/300 mm substrates
- NEO2400: Four chamber mass productivity platform for processing up to 200mm substrates
- NEO3400: Four chamber mass productivity platform for processing 200/300 mm substrates
Trymax has developed a range of different process modules for use on its various NEO platforms: high temperature microwave downstream module, RF based etching module and a low temperature dual source (RF+ Microwave) module.
With these different chamber configurations, the platforms can be used for a wide range of processes including
- Ashing of photoresist including high dose implanted and post etch material
- Controlled resist removal and descum processes
- Surface modification processes (eg. Smoothing, passivation, anodization)
- Removal of films: silicon nitride, silicon carbide, some thin metal films
- Dry film and organic polymer removal
Trymax has dedicated equipment assembly premises, a spare parts warehouse and a fully equipped customer demonstration facility at its Nijmegen headquarters. We have appointed a number of service representatives to support our global customer base. Currently we have fully staffed support offices in Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, China, Europe & USA.
Semicon Value Chain
Equipment / Front-End