For 7 years in a row, SEMICON China has been the world’s largest and most influential trade show for the semiconductor industry. It attracts the major players from the global semiconductor industry to Shanghai.
The conference will have ten symposia cover all aspects of semiconductor technology with focus on manufacturing and advanced technology, including detail manufacturing processes, devices design, integration, materials, and equipment, as well as emerging semiconductor technologies, circuit design, and silicon material applications. Hot topics, such as memory technology, 3D integration, MEMS and Photovoltaic Technology will also be addressed in the conference.
Holland High Tech Pavilion
In 2019 again, Business Cluster Semiconductors will be the Dutch representation in Shanghai and, in collaboration with the top sector HTSM, the Dutch Consulate in Shanghai & HighTechNL, organizes the Holland High Tech Pavilion. Every company has its own display area including the TV screen, and only needs to bring a company presentation and promotional material.
There’s also space for Equipment to display.
|Dates||March 20-22, 2019|
|Location||Shanghai New International Expo Centre|
|Holland Pavilion Location||Over 180 square meters on a highly visible central place|
|Expected # of participants||8-12 (with space for demo machines)|
|Organized by||BCSEMI NL|
Participation in the Holland High Tech Pavilion includes
- A fully designed and built display area under the Holland High Tech branding
- A ticket for the SEMI Leadership VIP Gala dinner (approx. $200,- extra)
- Daily Networking Happy Hour at the booth
- Exposure in media coverage and SEMI promotions
- Company profile booklet (see example: Company Profile Book China 2018 )
- Pre-departure meeting in the Netherlands, where the dos and don’ts of joining a trade fair in China will be discussed;
- Participation in a seminar and networking event at the trade fair, organised by the Holland Innovation Network, where Dutch companies from the photonics industry will be present as well;
Cost of participation
The participation fee will be € 4.250,- (for a standard 3x3m booth). This excludes travel and accommodation.
We welcome you to participate!
For more information and participation please contact:
Judith van de Bovenkamp, tel. +31 (0)6 1841 6749. Or send us an email.